£34000 - £35000 per annum + 3K Bonus + significant benefits
about 1 month ago
Assistant General Manager up to 35K basic +3K bonus
An outstanding opportunity to take on a high profile role as AGM with one of the premium leisure brands in the country. You are likely to be an existing GM looking to further your career by working with the most finest fitness and sporting facuilities or potentially an AGM looking for a platform to showcase their abilities working at the pinnacle of the industry. Responsibilities include:
- Working opposing shifts with the GM to implement strategies to drive club targets, EBITDAR and member experience.
- Achieving operational and health and safety excellence across all areas of the clubs
- Optimising member retention strategies, secondary spend and mystery guest/customer satisfaction scores.
- Coaching colleagues to look for opportunities to increase profit and participation..
- Creating and implementing club action and improvement plans against key metrics..
- Responding to and resolving member queries and complaints to the best possible outcome
- Setting stretching but achievable targets for own teams.
- The working pattern requires a minimum of 4 weekend shifts per month and at least one late shift per week.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, 5 weeks holiday, free family membership of the club there is the genuine opportunity for career development.
Interviews are immediately available.