£19500 - £20000 per annum + +3k Bonus +PT
over 1 year ago
Assistant General Manager - Fitness
£20,000 + £3K bonus + PT
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager in Northampton to work for a 4000 member expanding fitness brand. In addition to a competitive basic of 20K, there is a genuine opportunity to earn a further 3K in bonuses and to PT as much as you want off shift. With multiple new openings there are exceptional opportunities to develop into a general management position. Responsibilities include:
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a large team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
We are keen to hear from candidate who are:
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and an ownership mentality.
- Management experience as a Gym Supervisor, Senior Personal trainer, Fitness Manager, Duty Manager, Assistant Club Manager
- At least level 2 fitness qualified and ideally able to teach a gym floor class.
Interviews are immediately available.