£21000 - £23000 per annum
4 months ago
Assistant Club Manager Leading Fitness Operator Canterbury
Up to 21K +2K bonus
We are looking for an Assistant Club Manager for a private health club in Canterbury offering a basic salary of up to 21K with a quarterly bonuses of £500. You will be working very closely with the GM across all aspects of club operations and sales for a club that has an excellent reputation for delivering a exceptional service and results for their members.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for and instilling a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Open and close and hands on in all aspects of day-to-day operations
- Support and promote the personal trainers to build up their client base.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and an ownership mentality.
- Exposure to supervising, coaching, and supporting fitness teams or personal trainers.
- Management experience within a commercial health and fitness environment with a sales focus
- Ideally level 2 fitness qualified with the ability to take some classes
Interviews are immediately available.
For more information, please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria.