Birmingham, West Midlands
£33000 - £34000 per annum + 43K OTE
11 months ago
Area Manager - Leading Fitness Operator £33,000 - £43,000 O.T.E.+ career development
This is a fantastic Area Manager opportunity working across the West Midlands for one of the leading operators in the health and fitness industry..
- Lead, coach, develop, support and inspire up to 5 General Managers and their respective teams.
- Take accountability for brand and operational standards; ensuring high standards are consistently met, the clubs are safe and clean and conducting quarterly audits.
- Evaluating and developing the fitness product including Group Exercise.
- Maximise revenue opportunities across the business
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Drive new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Support with the wider business with project work, new openings etc
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Preferably multi-site commercial health and fitness experience potentially as a Senior General Manager, Cluster Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager or Regional Fitness Manager.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Evidence of overachievement in previous roles
- At least level 2 fitness qualified
Key benefits include up to £10, 000 in performance bonuses taking your on-target-earnings up to £43 ,000, 29-days holiday, contributory pension, Life assurance and free membership.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch immediately if you meet the above criteria.