£33000 - £36000 per annum + benefits +career development
almost 2 years ago
Aquatics Manager- Guildford - £33,000-£36,000 + benefits
We are looking for a commercially minded Aquatics Manager for arguably the biggest and most diverse aquatics centre in the South East of England with leisure pools, flumes, Olympic pools and diving facilities.
The post holder will assume overall responsibility for the Aquatics Programming including:
- Lead, coach, inspire and organise your managers, supervisors and front line aquatic team members of up to 200- staff to be the best they can be every day.
- Deliver the key programming objectives including an income target of circa £3.5M
- Analyse and interpret trends in usage and income, develop new initiatives to enhance the programming, increase participation and the bottom line.
- Ensure customers receive the best possible experience with each and every visit.
- Ensure the Aquatics department operate in line with health and safety guidelines.
- Build strong relationships with key stake holders and partners from marketing to sports teams, clubs and governing bodies.
What we are looking for:
- Outgoing personality, who is both hands-on a strategic in their leadership style.
- Extensive sports and leisure programming experience with expertise in aquatics.
- Experience in leading large teams preferably in an environment with extreme peaks and troughs in usage due to events/weather/seasons.
- Some entrepreneurial flair with some examples of bringing your ideas to fruition.
- Experience of managing profit and loss accounts and large budgets.
- Track record in delivering growth within a commercial customer centric organization.
- Prior experience as a General Manager, Centre Manager, Programming Manager, Swimming Development Manager or Aquatics Manager within the leisure industry.
There are excellent benefits and career prospects with this operator so to find out more please click apply and we will be in in contact if you have the right level of experience.