£24000 - £25000 per annum + Classes+ training
over 2 years ago
Yoga Studio Manager -New Opening
£25,000 + classes+ professional training
We are looking for a Yoga Studio Manager for a brand new high end art and holistic centre on the banks of the river Thames of West London to set-up and manage the studio element of this exciting venture.
The Yoga Studio Manager will be accountable for all aspects of this part of the operation including; recruitment, training, developing and managing your team of instructors; developing, evolving and managing the studio programme and holistic events for the centre; manage the health, safety and cleanliness of the studio; support with marketing of classes and events; manage the finance and budgets; and develop activities and incentives to increase participation and aid retention. You will also teach around 5 classes per week and as a senior manager, support with the overall running of the centre.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary of £25,000 plus an agreed rate for classes, 28 days holiday including bank holidays and funding for further training to help your development.
What we are looking for:
* Experience of co-ordinating a studio programme.
* Proven ability to lead, inspire and manage a team.
* Hold a minimum of 200-hour yoga teaching qualification.
* An eagerness to learn and continue your professional development and education.
* Outgoing, friendly, vibrant personality.
* A passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience
For more information on this exciting post, please click apply without delay as interviews are happening now and we will be in contact if you fulfil the brief.