£25000 - £31000 per annum
Trainee General Manager- Entrepreneurial Fitness brand - Euxton, Lancashire
£25,000 + £6,000 bonus potential (£500 month)
We are looking for a Trainee General Manager who is hungry to learn and develop with a view to moving to General Manager within 6-12 months. This is a really exciting development opportunity with a growing entrepreneurial fitness brand with an incredible fitness product and superb senior leadership team.
- Lead, coach, develop and inspire a team of Duty Managers and personal trainers to deliver an incredible customer experience.
- Take the lead on membership enquiries and promote the club with regular social media activity.
- Take responsibility for health and safety, cleaning and maintenance for the club to ensure the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Manage the diverse and innovative fitness product offering including personal training and group exercise.
- Work a mixture of shifts including earlies, lates and a weekend day every other week.
- Outgoing, engaging personality who is hungry to learn and progress.
- Hands-on approach to leadership and can-do attitude.
- Commercially aware individual with an understanding of how to grow a business.
- Team leadership experience within the health and fitness industry, possibly as a Fitness Manager, Sales Manager, Assistant General Manager or Leisure Club Manager looking to break into high volume large square foot general management.
- Flexible to work a range of shifts including earlies (5am-1pm), lates (2-10pm) and one day of the weekend every other week.
- Have your own transport or live very locally to Euxton, Lancashire.
For more information, please click apply and we will be in contact immediately if you have the right level of experience.