£35000 - £38000 per annum + £20K bonus + car
Territory Sales Manager (South of England) - Fitness Equipment Supplier
£35-38K basic 55K+ OTE + car +benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to be based in the South of England to join an expanding fitness industry supplier who specialise in the latest on trend bodyweight fitness and wellness equipment. My client already supplies a number of the leading operators in the fitness industry - from the leading private chains to many trusts and local authorities, to higher education providers and independent gyms. With a Northern HQ they are looking to bring on another business development manager to look after London, the Home Counties and the South of England.
You will have a great deal of autonomy to structure and manage your territory and as such the role is ideally suited to candidate who is a self-starter, who enjoys and has a proven track record in B2B sales and who is looking for a package that is intrinsically linked to the success and hard work that you put into building and developing your client base. You will need to:
- Generate new business in all market sectors with a strategic approach to business develop the territory.
- Ensure weekly targets of 12 meetings and product demonstrations are met with key decision makers.
- Achieve the weekly call and proposal targets with a proactive approach to achieving optimum efficiency.
- Optimise and update the CRM system, generating new leads and optimising existing client referrals.
- Maintain and develop all your accounts, ensuring quality of service and installations and customer satisfaction
- Provide regular sales forecasts along with accurate sales forecasting.
We are keen to hear from candidates already working within a field sales role within the fitness industry or candidates who have a proven track record in regional sales or sales management within the fitness industry and ideally a background/qualification in fitness as you will be demonstrating the equipment on a daily basis.
In addition to a basic salary of 35-38K DOE, you will be provided with a company vehicle and you will be rewarded with an OTE that is uncapped but is expected to generate 20K per annum once you are fully trained and set up to succeed within the region. Base location is flexible but in and around London and the Homes Counties would be preferable and below Birmingham essential.
Interviews are immediately available.