£24000 - £25000 per annum + £600-£800 month commission
5 months ago
Telesales Account Manager - Sports Tuition
Up to £25,000 basic + £600-£800-month commission uncapped.
We are looking for a Tele-sales Account Manager/Course Advisor to increase bookings, retain customers and build strong customer relations for an award-winning provider of private swimming tuition with sites across London and the Southeast.
Based near Queens Park Tube Station, the hours are mainly Monday to Friday, the office atmosphere is fun and vibrant, and there is a genuine opportunity to outperform targets because the swimming lesson market is so buoyant. You simply need to be great at selling through providing exemplary customer service, good at building rapport, and be well organized to deal with the volume. Full product and systems training will be provided with scope to develop and progress in the business.
More on the role:
- To be the direct point of contact for all customers enquiring about Swimming programs and lessons.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both prospective and current customers.
- Generate new sales bookings from incoming enquiries via the website and call centre and proactively calling existing and lapsed customers through the database. (NO COLD CALLING)
- Manage a prospect database of leads from initial enquiry to sale, making outbound calls, responsible for conducting needs analysis, booking trials, following up within set SLA's, pitching and objection handling, payment processing and after-sale follow up.
- Retain customers through customer service calls supporting them to progress on their journey to become better swimmers.
- Typically working 9-6 Monday to Friday and one in three/four Saturday or Sunday mornings (Taking back time during the week).
- Based in their support Office near Queens Park Tube station, North West London.
Background we are looking for:
- Outstanding telephone manner with strong rapport building skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and good time management.
- Proven track record in a consultative direct sales role consistently hitting targets.
- You may have worked as a Tele-sales consultant, Membership Sales Advisor, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Course Advisor, Careers Advisor, Recruitment Consultant or Account Manager within the Sports, Fitness, Leisure, Education, Entertainment, Hospitality, Travel or a similar industry.
- An interest in swimming or knowledge of swimming lessons is desirable but not essential but the desire to learn the market is!
- Able to reliably commute to North West London every working day.
For more information, please click apply now and we will come back to you promptly if you have the right level of experience.