£35000 - £37500 per annum + bonus+benefits
Talent Acquisition Manager -Expanding Pet Care provider - Cobham/Remote
Up to £37,500 + performance bonus + excellent benefits + development
Have a love for animals? Experienced recruiter in a fast-paced customer centric industry? Want to feel a sense of purpose and enrich others lives? Well please read on.
Our client is an award winning, industry leading pet care provider, opening centres around the U.K. at a rapid rate. Due to their growth, they are looking to appoint an in-house recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager for the first time. This is a stand-alone post heading up their recruitment strategy and delivery and will report into the People Director.
Benefits include a bonus scheme based on achieving business critical key hire targets, all travel expenses paid from your front door, contributory pension, 33 days holiday including bank holidays and free pet care! The biggest benefit is working for a business who live by their incredible life enhancing values, who will invest in you and give you the support to grow the department as the business expands.
The company also offers flexible working over a Monday-Friday 40-hour week with the option of working from home several days a week when appropriate, with regular visits to their centres and Cobham central support office.
Overview of role:
- Work closely with the business leaders and Centre Managers supporting them with their recruitment needs as their trusted Recruitment Business partner.
- Review their candidate acquisition strategy, developing new innovating ways to attract talent to supplement job board advertising.
- Take responsibility for directly sourcing central support roles, working with key stake holders and managing the full recruitment process up to onboarding.
- Lead on special project recruitment, whether this is for a new openings or new services they are introducing.
- Build a talent pool of candidates, capturing talent and planning for the future.
- Work with central marketing to promote the brand through social media and other channels.
- Drive best practice across the business and act as a brand ambassador at all times.
What we are looking for in applicants:
- At least two years multi-site recruitment experience within a commercial customer centric industry such as leisure, tourism, retail, hospitality, childcare or healthcare.
- Experience in working in a high volume fast paced ever changing recruitment environment, working to deadlines and KPI's.
- Demonstrable experience in building strong relationships with senior level stake holders.
- Experience in building a talent pool through innovative candidate acquisition strategies such as social media.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ideally Googleworkspace and advert design.
- Have your own transport and the flexibility to travel to their centres.
You could be a Recruitment Agency Senior Recruitment Consultant/Branch Manager looking to break into inhouse recruitment or an Inhouse Recruiter/Recruitment Manager/Talent Partner looking for a more rewarding role with a sense of purpose where you can progress your career quickly.
For more information please click apply with your CV and covering letter detailing why this post excites you and why you should be considered.