£28000 - £30000 per annum + +teaching + bonus
9 months ago
Swimming Development Manager
Up to £30,000 + teaching +bonus +development
(Based on working 40 hours week with 5-10-hours of teaching included)
We are looking for a Swimming Development Manager in an incredibly busy state-of-the-art Sports, Fitness and Swimming Centre in Winchester. Working for a leading Leisure Management brand, this is a fantastic environment to impress and progress with the group and have some fun along the way.
There is some flexibility around the hours worked as long as the post holder has some presence during key swimming lesson sessions.
Benefits include ongoing training and development, advancement opportunities, free gym membership+1, and loads of discounts across the business.
- Manage, develop and grow the large swim school, 1-1 tuition and school bookings.
- Coordinate and manage the overall pool programme/timetable for both pools.
- Organise key aquatics events like swimming gala's.
- Recruit, develop and support a large team of swimming teachers.
- Work with key aquatics partners and bodies.
- As a senior manager in the business, support other departments to ensure all customers have an amazing customer experience.
Good energy, organised, passionate about swimming.
- Working knowledge of the ASA learn to swim pathway as an instructor/teacher.
- Team leadership experience, ideally as a Swimming Development Manager, Swim-Co-ordinator, Swim Manager, Aquatics Manager, Sports Manager or Activities Manager.
- Able to work during some of key swim school times (weekday afternoons, Saturday or Sunday mornings).
- Able to reliably commute to Winchester each working day.
For more information, please click apply and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.