Up to £30000 per annum
about 2 years ago
We are looking for a Studio Manager for a high end health & fitness studio in London.
The Studio Manager will be accountable for all aspects of this part of the operation including; recruitment, training, developing and managing your team of instructors; developing, evolving and managing the studio programme; manage the health, safety and cleanliness of the studio; support with marketing of classes and events; manage the finance and budgets; and develop activities and incentives to increase participation and aid retention. As a senior manager, support with the overall running of the centre.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of co-ordinating a studio programme.
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and manage a team.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Great at building relationships
- An eagerness to learn and continue your professional development and education.
- Outgoing, friendly, vibrant personality.
- A passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience
For more information on this exciting post, please click apply without delay as interviews are happening now and we will be in contact if you fulfil the brief.