East London, London
Circa £35000 per annum + classes+ bonus
4 months ago
Boutique Studio General Manager - East London - Up to £35,000 +bonus + classes
Our client is an entrepreneurial boutique fitness studio in East London offering some of the most innovative and energizing group exercise classes and personalized fitness training in a super luxurious environment.
Your role as Studio General Manager:
- Recruit, coach, develop and inspire your team to be the best they can be every day.
- Develop and deliver innovative new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity and become known in the community.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit and are supported to achieve their goals.
- Help coordinate and develop the fitness product offering.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Profit and loss accountability
- Create a fun environment for team members and customers and instill a strong sense of community.
- Outgoing, engaging, passionate about fitness and service with a hands-on approach to leadership and some entrepreneurial flair
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing teams.
- Experience in managing a group exercise centric boutique fitness studio or club in London as Studio Manager, Club Manager or General Manager.
- A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required.
With more studios opening in 2021, this is a really exciting opportunity to join the business and help develop the brand and be central to its growth.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria