Sports Development Manager -Portsmouth
£30000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits
Sports Development Manager -Portsmouth -Up to £32K+ excellent benefits
We are looking for a Sports Development Manager to develop and deliver a diverse and innovative range of sports and activity programmes using a range of the sports, leisure and community facilities in Portsmouth. The objective is to give all the residents of Portsmouth the opportunity take part in sports and activities regardless of their background.
This hugely rewarding role comes with a competitive salary of up to £32,000, mainly Monday to Friday working, 23 days holiday (+bank holidays), free gym/swim membership, cycle to work scheme and a great healthcare plan. On top of this, this leading social enterprise will give you the opportunity to gain new skills, qualifications, and advance your career.
We would love you to apply if you have:
- Experience in developing and delivering sports and activity programmes within the community.
- Sports coaching experience (and qualified to level 2)
- Stake holder management experience (community groups, governing bodies etc)
- Led sports coaches/volunteers in previous roles.
- Project managed new sports initiatives from the ground upwards.
- A great attitude to meeting the needs of the business and the community your serve.
You could be working in a community, sport, school or voluntary organisation looking for a new challenge or a more diverse rewarding role.
To find out more, please click up with your cv outlining some of the great sports projects you have delivered in the community, and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.