Spa Operations Manager
Treatments, product discount
Spa Operations Manager
Luxury Wellness Retreat Cotwolds
We are currently looking for a Spa Operations Manager for a luxury wellness retreat in the Cotswolds. This is a new and exciting position as we continue to grow the existing Spa and wellness offering.
The Spa is part of a 5 star luxurious hotel and estate, set in the heart of the Cotswolds countryside, working with exclusive and luxury products that are only available here.
The Spa attracts an affluent clientele and the Spa Operations Manager will be expected to understand the audience and be attentive, discreet whilst maintaining a quiet conﬁdence.
Exceptional Customer Service skills are a must as the Spa Operations Manager will require natural empathy with their team and guests, with the ability to be decisive and look after the best interests and well-being of the Spa and its guests.
The Spa offers a calm, stillness and nurtures beauty from within. The botanical Spa is an idyllic haven of peace and tranquillity: a place for mindfulness and meditation, providing respite from our hectic lives.
The holistic nature of the Spa is celebrated through its treatments and products, so an understanding of holistic treatments and products is preferred.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for somebody that can manage all aspects of the Spa operation. The ideal candidate will be a good team leader with excellent motivational skills to keep the team working at the high standard already in place. Although the candidate may be required to cover treatments, this is an operational and management-based role.
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation of the entire Spa
- Work closely with the Spa Manager to lead and develop the Spa and team
- Maintain high levels of standards at all times
- Deliver in-house training - mentoring therapists in treatments and product sales
- Management of stock and orders
- Management of Health and Safety
- Up-keep and maintenance of the Spa
- Delivery of Spa treatments as and when required
- Staff management, Team meetings, 121s and performance Management
- Rota, payroll and holidays
Skills & Experience:
- Spa therapy qualification level 2 and 3 is preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Must be computer literate with a good level of numeracy and literacy
- Experience in diary management and bookings
- Must be efficient, organised and motivated
- The ability to deliver an exceptional Spa experience, going beyond the guest's expectations
- Experience in management within a Spa environment is preferred
- Experience in delivering 5-star service for high profile clientele
- Experience of working within the luxury Spa environment
- 5 star experience
- Industry knowledge & Skills
- Dedication and commitment
- Honesty & Integrity
- Passion and Enthusiasm
What you'll get:
- Competitive basic salary
- Commission and bonus schemes
- 28 paid holidays
- The opportunity to work for the most prestigious Spa in the Cotswolds
Interviews available immediately