£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, meals on duty
2 months ago
Senior Spa Manager South East £60,000 basic
Outstanding Country House Hotel & Spa, South East
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Spa Manager for one of the UK's finest Spa Hotels based in the South East/Greater London.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with an amazing team in a stunning venue
The position will require a proven track record in managing all aspects of the Spa Operations with a background as a Therapist AND Spa Management.
The Senior Spa Manager is responsible for recruitment and trade testing candidates so a proven track record in hands on Spa Treatments and qualifications in this field are desired.
We require an experienced Spa Manager to manage the team and the Operations of the Spa, driving exceptional levels of service.
We need a good team leader with excellent motivational skills.
The Spa attracts an affluent clientele and the Spa Manager will be expected to understand this audience and be attentive, discreet whilst maintaining a quiet conﬁdence.
Exceptional Customer Service skills are a must as the Spa Manager will require natural empathy with the guests and the ability to be decisive and look after the best interests of the business and its employees.
What you'll do:
- Lead by example - present, proactive, operational spa manager
- Although the manager will not be performing treatments on a daily basis, will ideally come from a therapist background
- Great people manager - managing the team; motivating, developing and training
- Maintain, monitor and improve standards ensuring quality service is offered at all times
- Understand and follow H&S protocols
- Fantastic communication skills and extremely well presented
- Must have experience in high end luxury spas
- Strong operational experience with a keen eye for detail
- Well spoken and excellent written skills are essential
What you'll bring:
- Several years of experience as a Spa Manager
- Experience of working within the luxury Spa environment
- A background and understanding in Holistic Therapy
- Recognised Qualifications - NVQ2 & NVQ level 3, CIBTAC or CIDESCO
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communications skills
- 5 star experience
- Industry knowledge & Skills
- Dedication and commitment
- Honesty & Integrity
- Passion and Enthusiasm
What you'll get:
- Basic Salary of £60,000
- The opportunity to work for the most prestigious Hotel Spas in the country
Interviews available immediately