about 1 month ago
Senior Cluster Revenue Manager London
Highly competitive basic salary plus bonus and car allowance
This is a role for a highly experienced Cluster Revenue Manager, looking to step up to a Senior role.
We are looking for an experienced Manager who can lead a team of up to 10 Cluster Revenue Managers with the responsibility of up to 40 properties.
You will need to have several years experience as a Cluster Revenue Manager and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
About the Company:
This is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world and was recently voted as the number one company to work for in the UK. With more than 6,000 properties globally in over one hundred countries and a history spanning 100+ years, this is company is world leader in the luxury hotel market and we are delighted to be working with them.
As Senior Cluster Revenues Manager, your key duties and responsibilities will include the following :
- Manage a team of between 6 and 10 Cluster Revenue Manager
- Oversee your team to maximise revenue in up to 40 properties
- To support the market share and profits for multiple hotels through the strategic coordination of revenue management processes and procedures
- To help to drive the continued development and growth of customer service standards, revenue and profits from multiple hotels
- To ensure that your team of CRMs are delivering the company's mission relating to profit, people, customer and quality
- Ensure that the sales and pricing strategies within your team are based on sound commercial judgment through effective analysis and reporting
- Ensure the team usage of professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
- Oversee that your team are effective a information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
- That each CRM ensures relevant hotel and above-hotel commercial team members are actively engaged in all revenue decisions by maintaining regular communication to effectively implement, drive and review optimal strategies and control
- Ensure that your team of CRMs Integrate with other functions to ensure we exceed our customer's, owner's and shareholder expectations
As a Senior Cluster Revenues Manager, some of the things you will need to have:
- At least 5 years in a Cluster Revenue Manager role with a similar size hotel group
- To be a fabulous communicator and fluent in English verbally and in writing
- To be within a commutable distance of Head Office
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent competencies in Leadership, Planning and Organising, Communication and Influencing
- Commercial attitude and proactive sales approach
- Clear voice & well spoken
- Competitive and motivated
- Experience of managing a commercial team
- Good Training/Coaching Skills
- Ability to articulate and introduce change effectively
This is a fabulous role for the right candidate which carries a highly competitive package plus excellent benefits (including world-leading discounted hotel travel scheme, bonus, private health care and the option to work from anywhere in the world for 20 days a year)
You will also receive 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, company pension, medical cover, life cover and huge discounts on hotel stays.
Interviews available immediately.