Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £30000 per annum + benefits +career development
about 1 year ago
Sales Manager - Leading Fitness Chain- Bishop Stortford - Circa £23K basic 30K OTE
We are looking for a Sales Manager for one of the biggest fitness chains in the U.K. to work at one of their top sites in Bishop Stortford with a huge gym and fantastic gym exercise timetable plus extensive pool and sports facilities.
- Recruit, coach, motivate and lead a small team of sales consultants to achieve their KPI's.
- Creating sales plans and delivering outreach activity in the local area.
- Analysing and interpreting data from the prospect database and implementing strategy to improve the overall sales process.
- Work with other departments to develop an in-reach strategy to increase sales and aid retention.
- Leading by example and contributing towards the overall sales target for the club.
- Support the club to ensure prospects and members have a fantastic customer experience.
- An outgoing professional disposition with energy and drive in abundance.
- A can do attitude who will lead by example.
- 18-months experience as a sales consultant, Senior Sales, Sales Manager or commercial Deputy Club Manager within the health and fitness/leisure industry.
- Experience of planning and delivery of marketing and outreach activities.
- Evidence of high performance in previous commercial roles.
- A demonstrable passion for health and fitness.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary of circa 23K, realistic bonus potential of 7K and free membership. The biggest benefit is the investment into your own professional development to move up the ladder which this operator positively encourages.
Interviews are happening NOW so for more information please click apply IMMEDIATELY and we will be in touch straight away if you have the right level of experience.