Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£23000 - £25000 per annum + +10k OTE
Tom Lees Collier
over 2 years ago
Sales Manager- Premium Fitness - Huddersfeild
£25,000 - £35,000 OTE + Career development
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager to take ownership for the sales and marketing department at one of the top leisure providers in Huddersfeld with incredible fitness and spa facilities. This pivotal post is seen as a developmental role where if successful, you will be nurtured to move into general management or regional sales management.
* Recruit, coach, motivate and develop a team of 3 sales consultants to achieve their KPI's.
* Creating sales plans and delivering outreach activity in the local area.
* Analysing and interpreting data from the prospect database and implementing strategy to improve the overall sales process.
* Work with other departments to develop an in-reach strategy to increase sales and aid retention.
* Leading by example and contributing towards the overall sales target for the club.
* Support the club to ensure prospects and members have a fantastic customer experience.
* An outgoing professional disposition with energy and drive in abundance.
* A can do attitude who will lead by example.
* Experience of performance managing sales consultants as a sales manager, senior sales, Deputy General Manager or General Manager.
* Experience of planning and delivery of marketing and outreach activities.
* Evidence of high performance in previous commercial roles.
* A demonstrable passion for health and fitness.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary depending on experience, realistic bonus potential and free membership. The biggest benefit is the investment into your own professional development to move your career forward.