£25000 - £30000 per annum + Health Club Membership,
Sales Manager Health Club Cambridge £25,000 basic £30,000 OTE
We are looking for a Sales manager to work for a leading health and fitness operator in Cambridge. This is a state of the art leisure centre that offers a wide range of fitness and sporting facilities.
We are especially interested in talking to candidates currently working in Sales in retail, health clubs or health care who have a keen interest in Fitness with excellent communication skills and who are customer focused.
If you have experience in sales, an interest in Health & Fitness, a positive attitude and are confident in your abilities as a Sales Manager, we would love to hear from you.
- Daily sales and activity targets with a minimum of 25 completed calls per day.
- Lead generation, book appointments, conduct sales tours and follow ups.
- Working with the regional sales manager to implement sales plans and campaigns.
- Converting both digital and incoming leads, managing in reach and referral campaigns.
- Developing and building both corporate and community partnerships.
I am keen to hear from candidates who will:
- Thrive in a proactive target driven face to face sales role,
- Can demonstrate a proven track record in sales
- Have a minimum of 2 years senior sales/sales management experience
- Have a genuine interest in health and fitness.
- Can work a combination of shifts including some weekends
Salary & benefits:
The basic salary is up to 25K as a basic, depending on experience with a great commission structure that will take your OTE to up to £30,000 OTE.
Other benefits include Health club membership, 2 days holiday including bank holidays.
40-hour week, 5 days out of 7, includes weekend working and shift work with hours that include be 10-6/11-7/12-8 during the week and 9-5 at weekends
The centre benefits from very little competition so has a large amount of walk-in and telephone enquiries, so being great at following up on these is an essential part of your role. Plus re-joining members and asking for referrals, lead generation from the local community, schools and council.
It is also important you get a real understanding of what the role is about and what the centres are like, we want you to be fully informed about the opportunity and to have a long and successful career with the company. Please call us for more details about the company and the role.
Interviews available immediately.