£20000 - £40000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits
over 1 year ago
Holiday Homes Sales Executive
£20k basic - £40k OTE
I am looking for a Holiday Home Sales Executive to work at an award winning residential Holiday Park in Wilshire. With a new development just launched this is a fantastic time to join the business in a role that offers the successful candidate a competitive basic of up to 20K with an anticipated OTE of between 40 and 60K.
As the Holiday Home Sales Executive on park you will be will be responsible for achieving a pre-determined Holiday Home sales target through your drive to generate leads, build relationships with potential new owners by consistently following through on all enquiries and identifying potential upgrades with existing owners.
We are keen to talk to candidates who are looking for a long team career with a well-established and highly regarded operator who can demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of sales selling a premium, high ticket lifestyle product, e.g. holiday homes, house, cars, boats, lifestyle family health clubs.
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong team player who can manage both internal and external stakeholders throughout the proves
- Are able to work a combination of weekdays and weekends including some bank holidays.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, the commission structure is paid on a monthly basis and offers exceptional rewards for exceeding targets. Additional benefits include heavily discounted family holidays with 30 days' holiday per annum.
Interviews are immediately available.