£34000 - £36000 per annum + 46K OTE
about 1 month ago
Sales and Events Manager - Premium Leisure Destination
Woking , Surrey
We are looking for a sales manager in Woking with a proven track record working at the premium end of the leisure or hospitality market. You will take full commercial responsibility for a flagship leisure destination in Woking, offering a comprehensive range of golf and fitness facilities as well as a very significant events business underpinned by a comprehensive food and beverage offer. This is a hands on sales management role where you will be working alongside, coaching and managing a team of two sales executives and supported by a sales administrator.
- Manging effectively and converting a huge number of referrals, incoming enquiries and walk in enquiries
- Increasing the number of functions and events by building effective local marketing and partnerships.
- Work to build back the fitness memberships through a targeted approach within the local area.
- To sell and optimise the number of golf and society days and 7, 5 day golf memberships.
- To increase the number of weddings and corporate events hosted at the venue
- To attend events and shows to promote the venue and the facilities
- To work as a senior manager across the whole operation.
In addition to a basic salary of up to 36K there is a monthly bonus structure that should see the successful candidate earning a further10K in commission in a business that is outperforming it's budget and booming on the back of reopening. There are also excellent opportunities for further career [progression with this market leading leisure operator.
Interviews are immediately available.