£32000 - £35000 per annum + + 5.4K bonus
9 months ago
Restaurant Manager - Bushey
32-35K basic +5.4K bonus potential
We are looking for a hands on restaurant manager to run the hospitality operation for a 6000 member family focused private members sports club in Bushey. The club offers a wide ranging healthy menu throughout the day that is easy to cook and prepare, a fully stocked bar and has a steady demand for coffee. We are looking for a candidate who has both front and back of house experience to lead the team of supervisors, chefs, front of house and KP's. The position offers a fantastic work life balance with no late nights, no split shifts and just 1 weekend working in 2. Responsibilities include:
- Delivering a high quality food and beverage operation working to brand standards
- Commercially astute to ensure the team achieves budget, GP's and labour percentages
- Full responsibility for ordering, stock control , COSSH
- Who will willingly be hands on in the kitchen/front of house.
- Rota management, recruitment, training and coaching of your team.
- To deliver and coordinate a range of members events throughout the year.
- Carry out duty management shifts across the whole club
Ideally suited to a candidate who enjoys sports and fitness, who will lead from the front in delivering a great service to a regular and loyal clientele working at the premium end of the leisure industry. With a multi- million pound investment into the club taking place this year this is a very exciting time to join the club and offers significant opportunities to grow and develop the hospitality operation.
In addition to a competitive basic salary of 32-35K depending on experience, there is the opportunity to earn a further 5.4K in bonuses that are paid out every four months as well as free family membership for the club. Free parking is available.
Interviews are immediately available.