£32000 - £35000 per annum + 40K OTE + car allowance
2 months ago
Regional Sales Manager - (North East/Midlands Region)
32- 35K basic 40K OTE +4K car allowance
I am currently recruiting for a regional sales and support manager to work for a leading health and fitness operator, taking responsibility for up to 20 leisure centre and covering a wide territory including the North East, Yorkshire and Lincs, Leicestershire and Northants. An ideal base location could be around Wetherby although anywhere within the territory would work as a base location. The role will regularly involve working away from home for up to 2 weeks a month so interested candidates must be able to commit to this and of course to be able to drive. As regional sales manager you will be responsible for:
- Coaching and developing your sales managers and sales consultants in all aspects of their roles
- Review, analyse and interpret key management information and metrics.
- Monitor and manage social media channels working closely with the Central Team.
- To provide sales management cover and support as and when required.
- To work closely with and support the GMs with managing their sales teams
- To provide the regional team with sales and activity reports requiring strong Excel knowledge.
We are keen to discuss this opportunity with candidates who have the presence drive and experience to take on this regional role. We would expect you will already be a successful sales manager or club manager from the health and fitness industry looking for an opportunity to develop your career.
The position offers a basic salary of up to 35K, a monthly car allowance of £340 and a monthly bonus potential of up to £400 baaed on overall regional performance against targets and an individual contribution to sales. You will receive a phone, laptop and 28 days holiday per annum. There will be a requirement to work some weekends.