£48000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
Regional Operations Manager c50K
England/Switzerland with significant European Travel
I am looking to recruit a Regional Operations Manager to assume responsibility for an exclusive hamlet of chalets, hotel, restaurant and ski bar nestled in the idyllic location of Haute Nendaz in the heart of the 4 valleys in Nendaz, Switzerland alongside multiple four and five bedroom luxury properties in France, Spain, , Morocco, Portugal and Croatia. My client is an award winning private residence owners club whose HNW owners expect nothing less than the finest experience and customer care when enjoying their holidays.
- Ensure the properties are maintained , operated and presented to an exceptional standard.
- Meticulously plan and deliver every aspect of the owner/guest experience.
- Fully accountable for the fabric, maintenance , decor and landscaping at each property.
- Have a detailed understanding for property management including, appliances, pools and plant room, servicing schedules, repairs, maintenance costs and SLA's.
- Ensuring operational and labour budgets are achieved.
- Analyzing and acting upon owner feedback requiring first class written and communication skills.
- The ability to refine systems and processes to enhance the owner experience.
From November to mid-April you will be required to be in Switzerland regularly throughout the ski season where accommodation will be provided.
For the rest of the year a base in the UK or Europe works well as long as there is good access to a well-connected airport as there will be regular travel to properties.
Interested candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Significant operational management or owner/guest services experience within a premium hotel, F&B/catering, travel or property management company.
- A strong background and understanding of health and safety and food hygiene.
- Ability to thrive within a small, high performance team.
- Whilst not essential previous ski experience is highly desirable.
With the opportunity to be self-employed or via PAYE, benefits include 28 days holiday, fully expensed travel and allowances with the opportunity to take 1 weeks complimentary stay at one of the properties on passing probation.
Due to the anticipated high level of interest in this opportunity only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be considered.