Regional Manager - Family Entertainment
Up to £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + 15K OTE
4 months ago
Regional Manager 50K + car allowance + 15K OTE
South of England
An immediate opening for a hands-on regional manager to take responsibility for 6 family entertainment /adventure parks based in the South of England. The centres turn over more than £12m and are based in Kent, Beds, Bucks and Northants. Your base location can be flexible within these areas, you will be required to travel to each of your centres on a weekly basis. We are keen to talk to candidates who have a proven track record in multi- site or cluster management ideally from the leisure or hospitality sectors although we will also look at experienced GM's running large operations with multiple revenue streams who are looking to step up into a regional role. Key accountabilities will include:
- Coaching and inspiring your Centre Managers and their HOD's to deliver a consistently outstanding and memorable guest experience.
- Ensure your centres achieve operational excellence and the highest levels of health and safety across all areas of the venue.
- To meet and exceed revenue targets across admissions, party bookings, retail, food and beverage.
- Manage and control costs and optimise staff rotas to optimise the efficient running of the centres.
- To achieve all metrics around NPS, mystery shop and guest feedback scores.
- Use, understand and analyse all available data to make commercially beneficial decisions.
- Measure and review centre and regional performance on an ongoing basis.
- Compile and produce reports and analysis on each of your venues.
- You will be expected to work some weekends visiting centres during their peak trading times.
In addition to a basic salary of up to 50K, the bonus structure is up to 3K each quarter with an outperformance annual bonus of a further 3K, alongside a car allowance of £3600 per annum. Additional benefits include access to private healthcare and 31 days per annum.