North London, London
Up to £30000 per annum + 8K bonus
over 1 year ago
Regional Fitness Manager
Up to 30k + 8K Bonus
I am looking to speak to dynamic and commercially astute fitness managers who want to remain hands on with taking bootcamp and PT sessions but who are looking to take on additional P and L responsibility for managing a region. As regional fitness manager you would look after up to 6 locations including outdoor parks, indoor locations and personal training facilities. Working for a market leader in their field, operated by a strong and experienced leadership team with significant financial backing and well developed growth plans this is a very exciting time to join the business. As regional fitness manager you must be able to drive, responsibilities include:
- Taking 15 military style boot camp classes per week
- Inspiring and coaching your team to drive increased participation and occupancy
- Ensuing consistency of PT recruitment, class delivery and engagement across the region,
- Performance related goal setting, managing budgets and payrolls in line with the business plan.
- Pursue local marketing strategies to drive trials and conversions rates and additional 1:1 PT sessions
- Reporting and creating appropriate actions plans and being an on-call support to your managers.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have a proven track record as an inspirational personal trainer and as a leader and manager of personal training/teams. An ideal background would be as a background as a PTI or perhaps coming into personal training from a strong sporting background.
In addition to a competitive basic salary there is the genuine opportunity to earn a significant bonus based on the overall financial performance of your region of parks and training facilities.
Interview will be taking place on 25th April in London.