Up to £60000 per annum + +Benefits
about 1 month ago
Personal Training Manager - London City - £60,000 package
We are looking for a Personal Training Manager for a new exclusive boutique health club with state-of-the-art health and fitness facilities in the heart of London City.
This is a Full-time permanent role and associated benefits broken down as up to 24-hours management/administration per week and completing up to 80 personal training sessions per month based on a 40 hour week.
- Recruiting, coaching, supporting and leading a team of Personal Trainers.
- Ensuring the team are compliant and consistent with brand standards.
- Deliver Training and workshops to the teams.
- Ensure customers always receive an amazing customer experience and get the results they are looking for.
- Support with the commercial and operational management of the business in conjunction with the group manager.
- Get actively involved with various projects for the wider business.
- Personal training up to 80-hours per month as part of your contract.
- At least degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant specialist field e.g. strength and conditioning, sports rehabilitation, nutrition.
- Evidence of continuous professional development (E.g, Post graduate, ISSN, Mac Nutrition ISI, Poliquin Courses, Pro sports etc) building an ethical, sustainable and scientifically proven approach to training and getting results.
- At least 2-years management experience coaching, supporting and driving high performing personal training teams possibly as a Head Trainer, Personal Training Manager or Fitness Manager.
- At least 5-years results driven personal training experience.
- Experience in delivering a 5-star service to high-net-worth-clients.
- Leads by example to inspire others, highly personable, genuine and well grounded.
- Strong team player; inclusive, supportive and open to new ways of working.
- Immaculately presented and living the lifestyle you actively promote.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.