£14411 - £17413 per annum
27 days ago
Health and Safety Co-Ordinator Part Time Central London
I am looking for a health and safety coordinator to work part time for 2 days per week for a leading London Educational with a large campus in Central London. We are looking for an experienced and qualified candidate who will report at board level and who will be accountable for the day-to-day delivery of an efficient and effective health and safety, statutory compliance and operational support across multiple disciplines including hospitality, leisure and student services within the Student Union. You will:
- Ensure that Risk and Safety Inspections are in place, monitored, updated and communicated as necessary.
- Support departmental or team based DSE assessors and act as DSE 'expert'
- Monitor the Responsible Persons Register, ensuring that it remains accurate and up to date
- Ensure that new staff have a Health & Safety induction and that appropriate records are maintained.
- Prepare board level reports with updates on compliance, actions, and monitoring.
- Liaise with the Group Health and safety and Estates Departments on maintenance issues and soft services.
- Regularly review and update the content of Emergency/Business Continuity Plans.
- Work as a collaborative and committed member of the Operations Team
We are keen to talk to candidates who
- Can commit to 2 days a week on an ongoing basis
- Are NEBOSH qualified
- Strong on implementing policies and procedures and updating risk assessments
- Experienced in estates, facilities and ideally an educational environment
- Will enjoy working closely with multiple stakeholders within a higher education campus.
The position is immediately available on a 2 day a week contract, paying £14,411- £17,413 with an exceptional holiday, benefits and pension package that is also pro-rata.