£27000 - £30000 per annum + benefits+development
Operations/Deputy General Manager -Sports, Leisure, Fitness
£28,000-£30,000 + benefits
We are looking for an Operations Manager/Deputy General Manager for a brand new huge £40M sports fitness and leisure centre in Winchester. This is an award-winning company renowned for developing and progressing their top talent.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage a team of Duty Managers, supervisors and front-line staff.
- Take particular responsibility for wet-side operations.
- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and well maintained at all times.
- Work with all departments to support and develop their swim, kids, sports and fitness proposition.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure customers have a fantastic customer experience.
- Managing labour and maintenance budgets.
- Act as General Manager in their absence.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a can-do attitude and ownership mentality.
- Leadership experience within the sports fitness and leisure industry possibly as a Centre Manager in a smaller site, Club Manager, Assistant General Manager or Operations Manager.
- A talent for managing all things operational (health and safety, maintenance, pool management)
- Preferably PPOC, NPLQ and FAAW Certifications, however if you can demonstrate the ability to pass these courses there is an opportunity to undertake training internally.
- Passion for customer service and health and fitness.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch immediately if you have the right level of experience