Up to £28000 per annum + 35K OTE
Operations Manager - Bristol £28k basic £35k OTE
We are looking for an Operations Manager in Bristol to work for one of the UK's leading health club operators offering the finest family focused fitness and sporting facilities. As operations manager you are responsible for managing and maintaining a safe facility and ensuring all health and safety policies are always adhered to. You will carry out up to 4 duty manager shifts per week, shifts will typically be a combination of 5.30am -2pm, late shifts from 2pm to 11pm and middle shifts 10am to 7pm, 11am to 7pm or 12pm to 9pm and every other weekend. Responsibilities include:
- Member facing in running the club whilst working as a duty manager.
- Managing and coaching a large team of full and part time lifeguards.
- As health and safety officer responsible for ensuring compliance and staff training.
- Responsible for all H and S documentation is recorded and accurately maintained. .
- Conducting a full health and safety audit and act on any findings
We are keen to hear from candidates who have had operational and health and safety responsibility working in a high footfall leisure or hospitality business. Previous health and fitness experience working with swimming pools is desirable bit not essential.
You will need to be process driven with great attention to details and have the confidence and credibility to influence both senior management within then club as well as the front-line teams.
In addition to a basic salary of 28K, there is a bonus that is paid out three times per year and could be worth an additional 7K taking the OTE to 35K.
Interviews are immediately available..