£30000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Operations Manager Bristol up to 32K
We are recruiting for an operations manager to work at a flagship well-established and very successful family entertainment centre based in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. The venue has a huge variety of attractions, generates a turnover in excess of £3.5M adn employs a team of over 100 full and part time staff. We are looking for an inspirational leader and coach who will thrive leading, coaching and developing the team to consistently deliver an exceptional experience for the thousands of families who visit the venue each week. The position is ideally suited to candidates who have had managerial experience working within a large multipurpose health and fitness, children's activity, holiday park, visitor attraction or family entertainment centre. You will be working a combination of shifts including 1 in 2 weekends, but your working hours will typically be between 9am and 8pm so much more favorable than the typical leisure or hospitality operation. Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all operational aspects of the venue, ensuring smooth and efficient daily operations and exceptional guest experiences.
- The ongoing attraction, recruiting, coaching and training of your team with extensive role playing and group training sessions.
- Day to day management of the venue when on shift with a key focus on health and safety.
- Responsible for driving income across the key secondary revenue lines - parties, F and B and retail spend.
- Develop and execute local sales and marketing plans, including the management of social media.
- Budgetary responsibility and accountability
- You will be customer facing and highly visible within the role requiring first class interpersonal and communication skills.
We are looking to offer the successful candidate a highly competitive basic salary of up to 32K, benefits include a health cash plan, 40% off F and B, free parking on site and friends and family discounts. There are significant opportunities for career development as the company is already a market leader in their sector and continuing to grow through acquisition.