£42000 - £45000 per annum + 10% bonus
9 months ago
Operations Manager Leading Entertainment Venue to 45K OTE 50K
We are looking for an Operations Manager/AGM to work for a market leading competitive socialising venue in Wandsworth. The venue offers a wide range of immersive entertainment experiences and concepts including E-Karting, VR Experiences, Bowling, Urban Golf, Esports and Gaming. There is also a premium hospitality operation with several street food concepts and multiple bars that generate exceptional footfall and a multi-million-pound turnover as a go to leisure destination for Southwest London and Surrey. As AGM you will work very closely with the GM as the senior manager running the venue whilst on shift. You will be the face or the business and ensure your heads of departments and team members deliver an exceptional guest experience from checking in to checking out with a huge focus on efficient programming across the experiences, driving spend per head, health and safety, operational standards, managing the cleanliness and security of the building. Additional responsibilities include:
- Meeting and exceeding KPI's including sales v budget, wages and costs v budget.
- To lead on recruitment, develop and inspire the team to drive efficiently and guest expectations.
- Continually seek and promote innovative ways of increasing revenue to maximise profitability.
- Work closely with the marketing department on campaigns and promotions and building key partnerships.
- Ensure that all activities comply with standard operating procedures, company policies and health and safety.
- Carry out risk assessments, overseeing and supporting accident prevention across all areas.
- Continually looking to evolve and improve ways of working and operational systems.
- Communicate clearly across the whole teams with regards to service delivery and operational standards.
This position is ideally suited to candidates who have:
- Extensive management experience working in a high footfall and fast paced leisure/late night/visitor attraction/ high volume bar or hospitality venue,
- Will be problem solving, managing complaints and providing solutions to customers and team members.
- Possess a strong knowledge and qualification in health and safety.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and IT skills.
- Be willing to work a combination of shifts during the week and 3 weekends out of 4.
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 45K dependent on experience there is a monthly bonus scheme and out performance bonus adding up to a further 10% of your basic salary per annum, 31 days holiday and significant opportunities for further career development as the company continues to grow at pace. Interviews are immediately available.