Up to £28000 per annum + 10% Bonus
over 2 years ago
Experienced Operations Manager - Apply Now!!!
Up to 28k +10% bonus
I am looking for an experienced Operations Manager to work at an exciting fast paced commercial leisure centre with a great salary of up to 28k plus 10% bonus.
As the Operations Manager you will need to ensure the centre delivers the highest level of service and operation and ensure it is compliant with health and safety regulations. You will need be able to train the staff on Health & Safety and be point of call for all operations.
Key responsibilities of the Operations Manager role include:
- Maintaining high levels of customer care, confident to deal with any customers issue thrown at them
- Managing Weekly & Daily maintenance, repairs and cleaning of facility
- Ensuring Training is delivered where necessary, have the confidence to train groups of employees.
- Carrying out health & safety checks on the equipment and site
- To be the responsible person for ensuring that facilities and services meet health and safety standards set out in the policies and procedures.
- Ensure all Health & Safety Documentation is continually reviewed in-line with company standards and that all legal requirements are met and that the company comply.
- Assisting Manager with achieving Audit scores, Budgetary financial figures and KPI`s
- Handling complaints and incidents, e.g. accidents, emergencies or theft
- Ensuring all services are delivered to a high standard. I.e. Parties, Seasonal promotions and café
- Strong operational understanding of CRM system
- Ensure sufficient stock levels are maintained and monthly stock counts are completed on time.
- To be responsible for all staff related matters including the recruitment, motivation, training, performance, and conflict resolution of issues related to the support managers and their reporters.
- To ensure that staff communication is effective and consistent, through staff notice boards, team meetings, monthly training
- Conduct weekly meetings with all staff and contractors to ensure all operations are in order
- Ensure continual recruitment and induction training is managed to suit the business needs
- Manage staff scheduling
- Assist Manager with Management Scheduling
- Carry out 1-2 Duty manager shifts a week.
- Be able to adapt with the business needs at all times
- Ultimately be accountable to the Manager.
Note: Above task may be delegated to shift leaders/Duty Managers, which you as their line manager would still be responsible for.
Minimum specific training that Operations Manager will do under Employment:
First Aid at work trained (or similar) & Trainer
Fire Marshall / Fire awareness trained (or similar) & Trainer
Trained in Building Scaffold Tower
This is a full-time position that will require flexibility to meet the needs of the business. Shift times vary to suit opening times and include early, late and weekend shifts, as well as bank holidays.