City of London, London
£26000 - £30000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Operations Manager - Sports facility
Central London up to 30K Plus benefits
I have an exciting opportunity for an operations manager to work at a sporting facility in Central London This is a varied role and ideally suited to an experienced operations manager. The role will pay up to 30K and comes with generous benefits including 30 days annual leave per year, strong pension contribution and gym membership
The role is based in an educational facility so as well as managing your own department you will work with and alongside a larger network and work towards the greater goals of the organisation.
Duties will include:
- You will be responsible for managing an operations team including full time, part time and event staff.
- You will be responsible for health and safety and all operational compliance for your department
- You will have a key role in driving forward programming and generating ideas to add to offerings
- You will co-ordinate and manage large events and ensure feedback is given
To apply for the role you must:
- Be able to work a shift work rota with 6am starts and late's up to 11.20pm ( with 1 in 4 weekends a month on shift)
- Have a minimum of 3 years overall management experience ( this can include team leading, shift supervision and duty management) and ideally working as an operations manager currently
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Due to the expected high volume of applications please not only those fitting the brief will be contacted.