£18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE 25k
about 3 years ago
Operations Assistant - Sports and Fitness Company
Up to £22k - OTE 25k
Are you into sports? Are you highly organised? Do you have excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills… Yes?
Then I have the perfect job for you!
I am looking for sporty and fun individual to work for the largest organiser of after-work sports leagues & group fitness in the country. You will be involved with the operational set up of the leagues, the group fitness and the corporate events and of course dealing with the clients and employees.
Key responsibilities and attributes include:
- Investigate and promptly fix repeated operational issues
- Ability to work on multiple mini-projects concurrently
- Able to deliver to tight deadlines
- A great communicator and facilitator
- Able to deliver quality reports to demonstrate progress
- Tenacious attitude and work ethic
- Be comfortable to speak to candidates, hold assessment days and take meetings
If this is up your street then click apply!
Due to the number of applicants, only those who meet the criteria will be contacted