£26000 - £30000 per annum + quarterly bonus
over 1 year ago
Operations and Food & Beverage Manager - Adventure Park - Acton £26,000 basic/ £30,000 OTE
As Operations and Food and Beverage Manager, you will help support the GM with the day-to-day operations of the park, from safety, staffing and ensuring rigorous processes through to off park responsibilities including financial compliance, staff training and development and food and beverage operations. All underpinned by ensuring great customer service every step of the way.
In return we offer a great place to work, quarterly bonuses, and career progression.
As Operations and F & B Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the GM with the day-to-day operation of the site
- Ensuring that safety remains at the forefront of all staff working at the site
- Responsible for the Brand Standards at site
- Ensuring that all SOPs are continuously and rigorously followed and understood by all staff through regular training sessions and comprehensive inductions
- Administration, including rotas, compliance with Health and Safety, stock control, recruitment, and training
- Oversee our Food & Beverage operation including training, service, standards, stock and financial controls
- Finance - Working with the General Manager to achieve and exceed levels of profitability
- Your role will be hands on in and around the Bar and Kitchen, preparing and serving food and serving drinks.
- Always looking to maximise secondary spend throughout all key areas.
- Responsible for meeting GP's, stock takes, ordering stock, Health and Safety and Food hygiene.
- You will also be a duty manager across the whole centre covering FOH, operations and sales
- To ensure that every one of our customers has a fun, engaging experience with us in a safe environment
- To be the face of our client and must always strive to deliver a premium food and beverage experience to every guest, whilst maximising secondary spend throughout all key areas
We offer management development training and with new sites and ancillary activities opening all the time, so your next step is never too far away
This is a full-time position; shifts are based on 42.5 hours per week. Monday to Sunday, including weekends and late evenings. Flexibility is vital for this role
We are keen to hear from Assistant Managers or Supervisors, working in hospitality or leisure management, potentially from a health club, family entertainment centre, bar or restaurant who is keen to take on responsibility for Operations and the food and beverage offering within a market leading leisure business in Acton.
You will be working with a set menu and a fully licenced bar and will be catering for both day to day trade from customers as well as corporate events and parties. You will be reporting into the General Manager of the centre and will be one of 4 key Heads of Department working for this award winning and expanding leisure operator.
We are ideally looking for 18 months hospitality experience; you will be working a 42.5 week, 5 days out of 7 with no split shifts, it will be a combination of shifts throughout the week including day shifts with the latest shift being 2-11pm. You will be required to work 5 weekend days per month as this is peak trading for the business.
As the Operations and Food & Beverage Manager you will be a confident leader, self- motivated with a calm demeanour who is able perform well under pressure and happy to be the face of the business, striving always to deliver a quality food and beverage experience for every guest.
In addition to a basic salary of £26,000 there are quarterly bonuses that are currently paying out £1k per quarter with excellent opportunities for ongoing training and future career development. Expected OTE for this role is £30,000
You will duties that include: Operations, Stock ordering, Staff Training, Maintaining standards and Recruitment
You will have excellent Excel / IT skills, Good interpersonal skills, great Organisational skills and a Knowledge of operational skills
You will need a good standard of education, be an experienced operator and have Food and Beverage experience.
This is a fantastic role for a candidate currently working in hospitality looking for the next step up in their career.
With over 30 parks in the UK and 30 years in operation, our client is a fast moving, dynamic and exciting company to work for. They create safe, unique and exciting experiences for their clients and are passionate about everyone having fun, including team members!
Interviews available immediately