Up to £25000 per annum + pension, health club membership
OPERATIONS MANAGER Northamptonshire £25,000
We are recruiting for an Operations Manager for a leading leisure Operator in Northamptonshire and keen to talk to candidates with at least 2 years experience in an Operational or Duty Manager role at a leisure facility or health club.
You will be responsible for a team of Duty Managers and Department Heads, with the main focus being delivering a high standard of customer service in a safe environment.
This is a large facility newly refurbished, with over 3,500 members across their Gym and Swim memberships. Facilities include:
- Two swimming pools
- Astro turf and grass pitches
- State of the art gym
- Group exercise Studios
- Cycling Studio
- Squash courts
- Kids area with soft play
- Sports Hall
Key responsibilities include:
- To ensure the facility and colleagues provide a quality customer experience
- Support the site to exceed the budgeted financial performance
- Achieve all key performance indicators
- Complete the tasks to ensure the standards of the facility meet company expectations
- Ensure a safe, secure, clean, well maintained facilities that are accessible and inclusive for all
- Ensure the site drives Health & Safety performance by ensuring all colleagues attend H&S training and complete all actions detailed in the H&S manual and planners
- Maintain a safe and secure environment at all times
- Ensure company cleaning standards are achieved reviewed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Undertake regular review of all operational checks to ensure compliance
- Provide dedicated, qualified, well trained colleagues to support customers and make their visits enjoyable.
- Cover duty manager shifts as required
Interviews Available immediately