£39000 - £41000 per annum + +Benefits
about 2 months ago
Marketing and Communications Manager
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager for an expanding progressive Veterinary Chain who are delivering high quality and accessible services in their state-of-the-art new purpose-built centres nationwide. The post holder will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Digital to develop and execute the marketing strategy for the Group.
Key areas of responsibility (but are not limited to) include:
- Take responsibility for all marketing material within their centres, on their phone lines and social media.
- Create and implement an annual seasonal marketing plan and individual promotions.
- Provide support to centres with local marketing initiatives.
- Communicate internally about new campaigns, project launches and strategic projects.
- Work closely with their marketing agency, other suppliers and all internal stake holders.
- Produce regular reports on key metrics in the business, highlighting trends to relevant stakeholders.
What we are looking for in applicants:
- Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Multi-site marketing experience within hospitality, leisure or healthcare and a working understanding of how marketing plays a key role in the customer journey.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Data Analysis and interpretation experience.
- Agency management and third part supplier experience.
- Live within reasonable commuting distance of Woking, Surrey even though some flexible working will be allowed.
Benefits include 5% employer pension contribution, 25 days-annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible working in addition to a very competitive basic salary depending on experience. The biggest benefit is joining a young, growing, dynamic business who are committed to offering the best pet care in the U.K.
For more information, please click apply and we will be in touch shortly should you meet the client brief.