Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000 - £80000 per annum + + significant equity stake
7 months ago
Managing Director New Start Up 70-80K basic + significant equity stake
I am looking for a managing director to head up a new and well-funded entrant to the family fitness market within the UK. Interested candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Significant board or group level experience working within the health and fitness/leisure industry
- Have a high level of expertise in club sales and pre-opening campaigns
- Will thrive with innovation and technology
- Can implement and deliver cutting edge operating systems
- Can work at pace across multiple projects and partnerships
- Is prepared to be hands on with the initial openings.
Interested candidate's will need to have a genuine interest and knowledge in children's fitness, sports development and participation.
This role is disruptive and not for the feint hearted with the long term equity stake on offer after a 6 month probationary period being the major incentive.
Interviews are immediately available. Ideal start date will be in the summer with the first club opening later this year in Swindon.