Up to £13260 per annum + + Over time
Tom Lees Collier
about 2 years ago
Leisure Operations Supervisor
Wembley - 25 hours a week.
My client is an award winning lettings solution provider. They currently run various lettings on the behalf of schools and local authorities in different locations across the UK. This is a company that provides themselves on their people and are always prepared to invest time and resource in developing their staff. They are now in the market for the exciting post of Leisure Operations Supervisor based in Wembley. The package for this post will be £13,260 + discretionary overtime at £12.12 + 25 days' annual leave, pro rata.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Customer service including both client partners and customers
- When working with fellow leisure assistants this post will take lead and delegate tasks
- Ensuring that whilst on shift high operational standards are delivered
- Ensuring cleanliness is maintained
- Customer supervision whilst using the facility
- Maintaining security, only allowing customers access
- Opening and closing of facility including, setting alarms and being the last person to vacate the facility.
- Ensure any setups are completed and the facility is ready for use the following day
If you are currently searching for a new position or are looking for a role that you can work while studying for a sports based degree, please get in touch. Interviews are available ASAP.