£35000 - £40000 per annum + 10% bonus
Leisure Manager - New Leisure Attraction 35-40K basic +10% Bonus
An exciting opportunity for an experienced leisure centre or club manager to take responsibility for multiple entertainment experiences and concepts including E-Karting, VR Experiences, Bowling, Urban Golf, Esports and Gaming for a high-profile new leisure attraction opening in Liverpool. As the leisure manager we are ideally looking for candidates who have extensive club or operations management experience in a leisure centre, family entertainment ce or commercial leisure business (health and fitness, visitor attrcation, 5 a side football, ten pin bowling, trampoline parks). You will be an integral part of the senior management team and play a key role in creating a fun environment for both your team and visitors across the entertainment programme..
- Responsibility for meeting and exceeding a multi-million-pound revenue target across multiple entertainment zones.
- Ensure the effective rota management and programming of all activities within the entertainment programme.
- Manage all cost lines within budget and ensure all margin protection processes are implemented.
- Recruit, train, mentor and support a full and part team of team leaders and 100 colleagues.
- Regularly review the entertainment service processes and procedures, delivering continuous improvement
- Meeting and exceeding KPI's including sales v budget, wages and costs v budget.
- Continually seek and promote innovative ways of increasing revenue to maximise profitability.
- Ensure that all activities comply with standard operating procedures, company policies and health and safety.
- Carry out risk assessments, overseeing and supporting accident prevention across all areas.
- Be willing to work a combination of shifts during the week and 3 weekends out of 4.
In addition to a competitive basic salary of 35-40K dependent on experience there is a monthly bonus scheme and out performance bonus adding up to a further 10% of your basic salary per annum, 31 days holiday and significant opportunities for further career development as the company continues to grow at pace. Interviews are immediately available.