£19000 - £21000 per annum + +10% Bonus
Tom Lees Collier
over 2 years ago
League Coordinator - Sports league provider
Up to 21k Basic + 10% bonus (uncapped)
Our client is a successful and ambitious sports league provider with contracts across London. They are looking for a League coordinator to assist in the delivery of their product. As league coordinator, you will have a hand's on approach to organising and delivering the sports leagues across London.
- Co-ordinate all league operations across 24 venues in London.
- Liaise with team captains, venue managers and sporting officials.
- Support with sales and marketing of the business and new business development.
- Regular visits to venues across London.
- Deal with inbound enquiries, emails and calls.
- Look into ways to enhance customer experience in all areas of the product.
- A passion for sports and customer service.
- Independent worker who is prepared to get their hands dirty.
- Good telephone manor.
- Problem solving with the ability to think on their feet.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Strong administrational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
Working for a small company in a growing market, there is a great opportunity to really make your mark and influence the direction and success of the business. The role is offering a competitive basic of up to 21k along with a uncapped commission scheme.
For more information, please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.