City of London, London, England
£45000 - £48000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Interim HR Manager Central London 45-48K pro rata
I am looking for an interim generalist HR manager to work on a 6 month contract for a leading University Student Union in Central London providing advice and guidance to the teams working in facilities, systems, hospitality and leisure. Responsibilities include:
- Managing team of 3 including internal Job Shop and central administration
- Lead on the implementation of the HR operating plan
- Provide coaching and mentoring and where required mediation on HR matters
- Oversee the recruitment and induction of new staff
- To manage the union's annual appraisal process
- Prepare an publish reports for the governance board and committees
- Oversee staff training and development and team building days
We are keen to talk to candidates who are CIPD qualified and who have held managerial appointments in HR in either the education or hospitality industries.
The position is available on either an employed basis where benefits include anexceptional 41 days per annum or on a self-employed contract. On an employed basis teh salary will be 22.5-24K for 6 months dependent on experience.
Interviews are immediately available.