£32000 - £35000 per annum + free gym membership
over 2 years ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to take on a varied interim role for 6 months working for a leading leisure operator with multiople sites in the North West. You'll support the organisation with strategic development plans (both HR and operational) through HR metrics, talent & succession solutions and the training & development of practice teams. You'll also manage complex D&G cases and ensure that the organisation receives appropriate HR advice and support.
This is a key role for our business, which will involve:
* Managing and conducting end to end and meetings as required
* Providing advice and guidance to senior managers on complex D&G cases in accordance with company policy, best practice and the relevant legal framework
* Utilising company development tools, policies and procedures to maximise potential at club level
* Working with the Head of Talent and General Managers to ensure that employee engagement is a key focus
* Providing guidance and support to the wider HR team as required
The role will be based at the company Head Office in Wilmslow, Cheshire however some travel may be required in order to support HR needs.
Skills & Experience
For this role you'll be CIPD qualified with solid experience of employee relations, supporting stakeholders and managing large-scale change within a HR role. You'll need to be resilient, self-motivated, flexible and able to work autonomously. You'll bring a sound knowledge of employment law and HR systems, along with a commercial mind set.
Interviews are immediately available.