Up to £30000 per annum + pro-rata
11 months ago
Interim Club Manager Esher 30K pro-rata salary
I am looking for a hands on interim centre manager to work for a well-established 900 member fitness and sports club on a 9 month maternity contract starting in mid-January.
As centre manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 10 front line fitness and front of house staff as well as a large number of freelance instructors and coaches.
- Ensure the club continues to deliver an exceptional level of member experience and operational excellence.
- Responsible for conducting tours and ensuring sales/retention targets are achieved
- Organise and coordinate the weekly studio timetable
- Responsible for the monthly payroll/staff rotas and overseeing all invoicing
- Accountable for health and safety across thee centre
- Promoting the centre across social media and the website
- Coordinate the social and events programme
We are keen to talk to candidates who are willing and able to commit to a 9 month interim contract starting in mid-January. An ideal background would be significant experience working in a private members health and fitness club, hotel based health club or private members club. You will need to be highly organised and lead by example in ensuring the club continues to prosper and uphold its reputation for service excellence and delivering a great service to the members whilst supporting the team at all times.