Inside Sales Executive - Leading Fitness Supplier
Up to £30000 per annum + 42K OTE
about 1 month ago
Inside Sales Executive - Fitness Industry 30K basic 42K OTE
A newly created role for an inside sales representative to work for a leading global health and fitness supplier based at their head office in High Wycombe. You will be working within the service team and be tasked with upselling a range of extended warranty and service contracts to existing clients - typically private fitness chains, local authority leisure centers, Universities and Higher Education establishments, sports clubs, country clubs, spas and corporate facilities. We are ideally looking for a candidate who has extensive experience working within the fitness industry in either a proactive sales management, B2B telemarketing role or a similar inside sales role. The position will involve:.
- Managing and responding to incoming emails and enquiries as well as directly contacting clients whose service contracts are up for renewal.
- Extensive telemarketing calls pitching the added value and features of the service contracts across the product range.
- Having a customer focused approach to solving their problems and managing expectations.
- Working extensively with Salesforce, logging all activity and updating records and key contact details.
- Creating and promoting promotional emails targeting key clients and prospects
- Working to key activity targets in terms of call volume and revenue targets.
- As and when required to meet key decision makers at client sites and to close contracts.
- Producing reports and plans to grow the business.
There is huge scope to develop both this position as well as your career within this global company that continues to grow through acquisition. You will need to be a self-starter, a confident communicator and have the drive and ambition to meet and exceed sales targets.
The position offers a basic salary of 30K with a monthly commission structure that is uncapped, it is realistic to be looking at an OTE of 42K for meeting your sales targets.
The position is Monday to Friday only, benefits include 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, a stakeholder pension with significant discounts for friends and family on fitness products.
Interviews are immediately available.