£43000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hotel General Manager - Scotland
The General Manager will be required to manage a busy Hotel operation and support the sales and revenue management at the Hotel. The 55 bedroom Hotel is situated in a picturesque location and caters to leisure, corporate, MICE and events business.
The role will suit a GM that is:
- Standards and guest focused
- Has local market knowledge to enhance MICE, Weddings and Events business
- Able to lead and inspire the team
- Able to analyse and report financial targets and results with P&L responsibility
- Has property management software program knowledge eg: Sage and Guestline
- Up to date with the Food Safety,Licencing laws and Health and Safety standards.
- Has brand standard knowledge with some marketing and social media skills
- Eligible to work in the UK with "right to work" status
- Available at a salary of £45K plus benefits.