Health Strategy Manager
£37261 - £40478 per annum + + enhanced benefits
Health Strategy Manager Stevenage £37,261- £40.478 + excellent benefits
A rare opportunity to work as a health and strategy manager for a progressive organisation where you will be working and supporting multiple stakeholders across a wide healthand wellness agenda. Your key focus will be ensure that there is a co-ordinated range of projects, programmes and services being delivered across the borough delivering a high impact and sustainable outcomes.
- To work with multiple internal and external to ensure an integrated and joined up approach to public health and wellness campaigns.
- Working closely with the sports development team on activations to get more people more active.
- Work closely and support key partners, charities and community group engaged in health and wellness initiatives.
- Lead on the identification and submission of external funding bids, public sector commissioning and income generation opportunities
- Drive & develop joint business plans with relevant strategic partners, voluntary organisations and community groups.
- To support and advise in relation to corporate and strategic matters involving health, wellbeing and sports development.
- Maximise the use of assets and resources to achieve better outcomes for local communities.
- Actively support service transformation, ensuring digital opportunities and solutions are explored and implemented wherever possible.
Interested candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Management experience working within Public Health and ideally Sports Development.
- An ability to translate complex information into specific actions and business plans that provide tangible and positive outcomes.
- The confidence and credibility to present to multiple stakeholders on both health and wellness .
- Well-developed partnership working and influencing skills.
In addition to a competitive basic salary of £37,261- £40,478 there are an excellent ranges of benefits including an enhanced pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days holiday rising to 31 days plus bank holidays and holiday purchase scheme, Flexible working Hybrid working subject to operational requirements, A variety of different types of paid and unpaid leave covering emergency and planned leave, maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave, an extensive range of learning and development opportunities, Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Confidential advice and support on personal, work, family and relationship issues Season ticket loans and discounts for public transport, Free parking and work related milage paid, Cycle to Work scheme, employee discounts and discounted leisure memberships.
Interviews are immediately available.