£35000 - £38000 per annum + PT + classes+development
about 1 year ago
Health Club Manager- 5-star Luxury - London, Battersea
Circa £35,000+ bonus + PT + enhanced benefits
We are looking for a Health club and Spa Manager for a 5-star residential development in Southwest London, operated by the market leaders in this sector who continue to grow, and are renowned for developing and progressing their top talent.
Benefits include a competitive basic of circa £35,000 depending on experience, annual bonus and the opportunity to significantly enhance your earnings by taking classes on shift and by personal training if you are qualified and inclined to do so. As such your OTE for this position could be £45K+.
As Club Manager key responsibilities include:
- Full responsibility for day-to-day operations and health and safety across the gym, pool and spa.
- Recruiting, coaching and training your team to deliver a 5* concierge stye service within the club
- Managing rotas, carrying out duty management shifts (2 per week).
- Ensuring the service level agreements are achieved, producing and preparing reports for the client.
- Looking to develop the number of PT sessions and occupancy levels within the Spa.
- Managing the key stakeholders within the premises including the property developer, GM and residents committees.
Candidate Profile we are looking for:
- Immaculately presented with outstanding communication skills.
- Experience in running a luxury/premium operation within health and fitness, spas, hotels, hospitality or property management.
- Team leadership experience possibly as a Leisure Club Manager, Spa Manager, Community Manager, Residential Manager or Operations Manager.
- First Aid and pool plant qualifications (although the company will pay to put you through these if required)
- A fitness or spa qualification is desirable but is not essential.
- The flexibility to work two Duty Manager shifts a week that could be an early, late or weekend shift.
- Live within easy commuting of Southwest London.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience